Thursday, March 27, 2014

Entry #7 - March 28,2014

This week, I've learned one more song and part of a part of fur Elise. I've found that the second and third parts of fur Elise are a lot more difficult than the first, but I believe I can still do it. I've learned a Lord of the Rings song which makes me super excited because I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. The final product is progressing along quite well. I will probably start editing the video now because I have enough footage to work with unlike before. The new songs I am learning always keep me excited because when I'm playing the songs, I can "feel" the song in a sense. I've also learned all of the chords. I found it easier to take a systematic approach to memorizing the chords rather than individually memorize each chord. I find that some of the songs that have more than 3 chords are too difficult for me at this current point which bothers me. I'm still happy with my progress though because I've memorized all the chords (though I need a piano still to say what notes make up a chord). Not to many things interesting came up, but I did, at one point, try to create my own song. It was very loud and dissonant.

Source: "Beginner Piano Chords." : Master Chord List. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Mar. 2014.
These are the major and the minor chords that I learned for the piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment