Thursday, March 6, 2014

Entry #5 - March 7, 2014

Over the course of this project, I have found a multitude of websites that have been extremely useful for me. found Wikihow when I was confused about a couple of musical definitions. So, I looked them up and I found this website that has all the major chords and explains each musical term. Through this website I've learned about root notes, perfect fifths, octaves, and a whole bunch of other musical definitions. The other website, True Piano Lessons, was found when I was looking for other websites that could help me learn about the piano. I found it very similar to zebrakeys.com but it's lessons were slightly different than those in Zebra Keys. So, I started using both websites to learn about playing the piano. They both come with practice sheet music for when I play the piano at home. Both of these websites have been extremely useful in learning about playing the piano and music in general, especially wikihow. It had a surprising amount of depth and explanation for many of the musical terms I didn't understand.

"How to Play Major Chords on a Keyboard." WikiHow. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2014.
http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Major-Chords-on-a-Keyboard

"How To Play The Piano." How To Play The Piano. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Mar. 2014.
http://www.true-piano-lessons.com/how-to-play-the-piano.html

No comments:

Post a Comment