Thursday, April 17, 2014

Entry #10 - April 18, 2014

This week has been another relatively busy week. I haven't made much progress in regards to learning new songs because the songs I'm learning now span multiple pages, so it takes longer to learn new ones. Currently, I'm just trying to hammer out "Moonlight Sonata" because it seems like a very good practice song. It doesn't have too many advanced maneuvers and you don't have to fiddle around with the pedal like in other songs. Right now, I'm actually learning the second page of Moonlight Sonata. The final product is still going on. I'm still editing the video together and there's been a few complications with WMM. I wish I had a better program to be honest. I'm still excited about this project because I still get to learn new songs which always makes me ecstatic. I'm still happy with my progress even though it's slowing down with these more challenging songs. I think I did much better than I expected. Not too many interesting things have happened besides the fact that I learned what the other 2 pedals on the piano are.

Source:  "Moonlight Sonata." Moonlight Sonata Sheet Music. N.p., n.d. Web.
This is the second page of "Moonlight Sonata" which I am currently learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment