Thursday, February 27, 2014

Entry #4 - February 28, 2013


There have been two major challenges for me so far on my journey to play the piano. The first major problem that I am currently facing is the fact that my fingers are relatively clumsy. I  accidentally keep hitting the wrong key, but I'm training my fingers to not hit the wrong key. The main problem is that when I have to use both my hands. That's when I have the hardest time. The second challenge that I'm facing is memorizing all the chords for the piano. I've learned about 5 of them so far, but there is a large amount of chords that are on the piano. I think I will be able to overcome these challenges though with more practice and time. I believe that I will be able to help with the finger problem because there are many websites that teach give you exercises to help with clumsy fingers. The chords are mostly memorization so I should be good on those as well.


Source: "Overcome Clumsy Piano Fingers Crossed Sniper." Overcome Clumsy Piano Fingers Crossed Sniper. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Feb. 2014.
Website: http://pianofingerscrossedsniper.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment